Contest
Tips
Tools
Winning Slogan/Tiebreaker
Words
  
CLICK HERE for interesting contests... i dunno whether it's interesting enuff for u...

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Winning Slogan / Tiebreaker - Food & Drink


Spanish fresh produce is always a winner because… (10 words maximum)
… unbeatable range, knockout nutrition, and always ahead of the competition!
… eating the Spanish way ensures you get 5 a day!
… packed at source, upholding tradition, Spanish produce takes pole position.
.. succulent, sweet, number one, I-BI-ZAatisfied if I won.
… freshness and flavour beyond compare, gives humble cooking Spanish flair!



Maltesers pouches are the lighter way to enjoy...because...(15 words max)
... PARTYING - because thery're wantable, shareable, bellybutton wearable, floatable, dunkable, honeycomb crunchable, chocolatey pleasable for evermore teasable


I want to win a Grand with Cadbury Giant Fingers because
... Need a big hand with spending spree, so thumbs up Cadbury’s fingers for me
... Chocolate to savour, biscuit to munch, ‘bank’ on Cadbury when it comes to the crunch
... I would love a holiday without the cost, just keeping my Cadbury Giant Fingers crossed


Young’s make fish dish of the day because
... With their delicious range from prawns to kippers, there’s something for nothing including the nippers!
... They’re just the juiciest fillets straight from the sea that make good health so easy for me
... Fresh quality fish, a Young’s tradition – provides every dish with healthy nutrition
... Teatime snacks or gourmet dinner, if fish is Young’s, the dish is a winner
... Two hundred years of expertise means quality fish that’s sure to please


The Flora Pro-activ range have enhances my life by… ( 12 words max)
… while striving for a healthy heart, Flora gives me an Activ start
… helping me keep my New Year’s Resolution, providing a healthy eating revolution
… really fit without a fiddle –well balanced diet and trimer middle
… high protein without unhealthy fat, Flora gives vitamins, keeping tummy flat!
… healthier, happier, years younger per chance, pro-actively fit for the floral dance

I like Sunny D because
... A citrus adventure, flavour galore, no wonder I come back for more
... Close my eyes, take a sip, Ahh. A sun drenched tropical trip
... Nothing added, nothing removed, California’s best can not be improved
... Lusciously fruity with taste satisfaction, replaces thirst with refreshing action
... Around the world, coast to coast, Sunny D’s taste refreshes most
... Only Sunny D on the label, brings Florida sunshine to our table


I'd like to win a case of Italian wine because...
... food cooked with Filippo Olive Oil, Tastes divine! Perfectly complemented by Pinot Grigio wine
... It's an investors greatest asset
... got fantastico oils for magnifico meals, so winning majestico bottles appeals
... I could then imagine that I'm enjoying a bottle with George Clooney on the banks of lake Como, 12 times
... I always LUCCA forward to Italian wine with my meal and VENICE for free, even more so
... Good wine makes for good conversation in any language
... Every pour is "Amore" and more...
... Every sip I take reminds me of all those happy, sunny and warm days spent in beautiful Tuscany
... Because it was the favourite tipple of the famous violin maker Stradivarius from Cremona, Italy
... I trust the judgement of Filippo Berio
... Inspired by Bacchus Roman God of Wine. A true taste of Italy in every glass is divine.
... It would be Filippo Berio fantastico
... It would be a case of CHEERS today - and more tomorrow!
... delicious wine from quality soil perfectly compliments my favourite oil
... for a romantic dinner or family invasion, they're the perfect wines for every occassion
... because for my choosy mob - it's just the Italian job
... top glass quality, nothing surer, life is richer for the pourer
... this sassy lassie loves a drink that's classy, Italian is the best wine (I heard it on the grapevine)
... Irresistable, Tantatising, Aromatic, Light, Young and yummy


Aquarian is the Uk's number one flake fish food because... ( 15 words max)
... it's terrific for tropicals, morish for marines; put simply it's fantastic for fish
... 'fuelled' by Aquarian I need not fear, my 'little angels' are in'top gear'!
... my tetras, angels, mollies and guppies, are healthy, active and live liek yuppies
... healthy fish like jewels clean, creating beautiful underwater scenes " Aquarian 30 years perfecting your dreams"
... my orfe looked awful! My fantail flawed? But with Auarian vigor's restored
... happy faces and cheerful grins, my fish are healthy from their tails to their fins
... top aqarists are all agreed, it's the 'fin-est' you can feed
... experts perfect it, connoisseurs select it, our 'small fry' expect it
... fish claim Aquarian as their very own -suggest change and mine threaten to leave home
... Aquarian found fame putting quality behind its name; bumper birthday wishes -'tanks' from our fishes
... fins of appluse greet our' X-factor flake' - 30 years a winner without a break!
...it's the flake to shake and wash your fish awake


Once you POP, what fun will you have with Pringles this Christmas? ( 12 words max)
... A kong frontation with family beasts once the Pringles have been released
... Jolly jAPES is my plan, doing the KONGa with my man
... Great Britain to the Empire State, this crunch we'll all 'Ape'reciate
... Like a giant gorilla, this stocking filler is a christmas thriller
... Popping a Pringle, singing a jingle, emotions tingle to see evryone mingle
... presents opned , Santa gone, pop the Pringles, party on
... Yule celebrate without a pause, with mighty pringles, who needs Santa Claus?
... I'd go ape, sqealing with glee, munching away, watching plasma tv
... Monstrously moreish so no snack attacks, empirely yummy-smiles to the max
... Flavour gigantic, fir for Kong, poppin Pringles yule not go wrong


I say Knorr to boring meals because
... Bamboo eaters prefer chicken fajitas
... Romancing both wine and herb, Knorr flirts with food and taste superb
... Boring meals! A criminal offence! Please send ‘Panda’ car to my residence
... With tasty sauces like these, no one eats shoots and leaves
... Whereas bamboo shoots straight through me … Knorr panders to my tummies desires


Canadia milk is on my shopping list because... (15 words max)
... I need my calcium galore and Canadia alwys Beckhams when I'm in store
... like a seasoned professional- it stands the test of time!
... Sven the cos come home, Sven we will win the goal-den cup.
... FIFA-FO-FUM, with Canadia the result is Yum, YUm!
... when the cup of tea Beckhmas, owenly Canadia will do.


I do Pot Noodle because…
... Great bytes on the move, Pot Noodle and iPod put me in the groove
... Early in the morning I pot a noodle doo
... After a hard day at work it tastes better than the neighbour’s poodle
... It’s the ‘pot calling the kettle’ snack


I look out for Welsh Lamb because…
… the fertile rich and luscious land makes Welsh lamb taste really grand
… for lamb ‘pasture’ sweetest dreams Welsh lamb is the one, delicious, nutritious beast ‘BAA’ none
… it’s the sweetest and most tender
… knowing it’s Welsh born and bred ensures I’ll be well fed
… I agree with Mrs Peacock
… it’s sweeter than the rest
… it’s the natural choice
… it has succulence to Dai for
… tasty meat is best to eat
… the mountain grass they eat, makes the meat taste so sweet
I would choose Elmlea Double Cream because… (20 words maximum)
… double tasty, double yummy, via the Co-op into my tummy


Describe how Bira Moretti completes an Italian meal (14 words max) ...
... With its taste that creates the perfect liasion for al fresco dining to family invasion.


Le Crunch Crew are the coolest apples because... ( 15 words max)
... they are fun and healthy to eat and great for an everyday treat
... they are all crop dead gorgeous
... when it comes to Le Crunch they're the best of the bunch
... sweet and juicy, bags of fun, crisp and tasty, hope I've won
... these hard core rockers are perfect for little boppers
... fit, funky and fun, le crunch are best under the sun
... these teeny boppers don't ever come croppers
... crisp and sweet a real healthy treat, their goodness relete the taste I can't beat
... they are crisp and crunchy and very munchy
... their every appearance is a welcome treat


I love Kingsmill half loaves because...
... If Marie Antoinette had sampled my fresh tasty bake, she never would have considered recommending her cake


A big dollop of Hellmann’s makes my BBQ go with a sizzle because
... Bacon, sausage, burgers meat kissed by Hellmann’s a lip smacking treat
... Outback with the family, mate – Hellmann’s barbies taste flaming grate
... Tasty, delicious and lip smacking too, it turns simple barbecue into cordon bleu
... With shrimps or pork kebabs or chicken Hellmann’s mayo is finger licking
... To relish a BBQ’s true potential authentic Hellmann’s is essential
... Barbies are boring, salads undressed without the dressings Hellmann’s do best
... Mention barbecues, hubby’s annoyed, given Hellmann’s my ‘big dollop’s’ Floyd
... Salad well dressed, munched with relish, barbies without Hellmann’s would be hellish
... Creamy goodness in my bun makes a burger much more fun
... It would be completely ‘burger’-ed without it
Lemon + lime = Gio, Gio + my tastebuds…
... The Giofizzical Law - One swallow always makes it summer
The Giological equation solved - sparkle and tang have equal values


Nescafe Blend 37 and the new MGF go together perfectly because…
... Rich aroma, stimulating drive, instant response, feeling alive


I'm feeling jammy because...
... I've had a close Hencounter of the succulent kind!
... I'm counting my chickens for a hatchback
... Tasted Sun Valley, delectable pleasure, Jam-packed with berried treasure!


I drink Ribena when I drive…
... Because this fruity blend brings satisfaction, replacing thirst with four star action

Maynards Wine Gums are the juiciest because...
... The vintage flavours they've created, leave my tastebuds motivated


I love drinking Budgens All American Taste Cola because…
... For cooler Cola, classic style, cruise down Budgens soft drink aisle


I'm using Mosi-guard Natural in the new millennium because…
... It’s good family sense to use natural defence


I like Spanish Citrus fruit because...
... They're juicy, they're tangy, they're small, they're sweet, they're easily available and taste great to eat
... They're Mother Nature's own fast food, inspiring my sunny Mediterranean mood


Coca-cola has got the bottle because ...
... There are plenty of substitutes but no match!


Coca-cola and Snickers are the best Euro 96 team because…
... With my 'inside left' satisfied, I'll be 'right back' for more


Spin and win with Coca-cola at John Menzies and...
... Get the feeling you can't beat and the beat you can feel


Coca-Cola and Schweppes always give me something to sing about at Tesco because...
... While 'Shepherds watch' 'You Know Who' is stocking up!
... Slimline Schweppes or Diet Coke brand, lead Tesco's healthy keep fit band
... They are a classical pair and harmonise with other fare
... Every be-bopping bubble bounces to the beat
... Mix and mingle or straight and single they make me swingle
... I saw three Schweppes Coke sailing by; tonic, coke and ginger dry!
... Coke and Schweppes keep me young - and like Cliff, Tesco's number one
... They're a cracking Christmas double, loadsa savings, loadsa bubble
... Whenever people gather and mingle, Tesco and Schweppes provide the jingle
... Party time is ticketyboo with Tesco, Coke and Schhh 'You Know Who'!


I would like to win a Ford Fiesta With BHS and Coca Cola because…
... All three mean style - whether shopping, driving or just relaxing
... As I'm a trendy Coca-Cola drinker driver
... Fashion and flair will get you there
... I could sip Coke in my new MOT, wearing my BHS coat
... Shopping's such pleasure, sipping Coke at leisure, driving home a treasure
... They set the pace, whatever you're doing, wherever you're going
... They're classy, stylish, tasteful and cool
... To get me to the theatre, business lunch, shopping and picnic
... To give me the "treads" to show off my "threads"


Diet Coke and movies go together because…
... Lights, Camera, Action, Diet Coke's the star attraction
... Alongside Cruise and Swayze, Diet Coke drives me crazy
... Bogart, Redford, Monroe, Bacall, Diet Coke toasts them all
... Both are a big hit in Cannes
... Diet Coke is a blockbuster of a drink
... Diet Coke's appeal and zing, even outshines Michelle and Kim
... Diet Coke's classic tingle, makes movie magic multilingual
... Enjoyment is the name of the game
... I can taste the great, whilst enjoying a great taste
... If the films in bad taste, your Cola won't be
... It always outdoes its competitors at the box office
... Movies are fantasy and Diet Coke is the real thing
... Sparkling performances I find, increase enjoyment when combined
... That's the ultimate taste in entertainment ever
... The fun just keeps bubbling on
... They are simply the best
... They are sparkling and refreshing products of the '90's
... They refresh and excite body and soul making an entirety
... They top the scale in good taste
... They're both full of sparkle and entertainment
... They're fizzy, exciting and cool
... What's on the reel is the real thing


I would like to drink Coca Cola at Euro Disney because…
... Coca-Cola's classic tingle makes Mickey's magic multi-lingual.
... I like my 'Mice' with Coke and ice!
... My family would enjoy the magic of Euro Disney because…
... Coca Cola and Disney, you know, both give that tingle you never outgrow
... This wonderland at last we'd see, Coke and Littlewoods- merci!
... its majestic taste never fail to set my tastebuds a blaze



I look for the Quality Standard mark because... ...
... Meat without the quality label is ‘boycotted’ at my table

No comments: