Contest
Tips
Tools
Winning Slogan/Tiebreaker
Words
  
CLICK HERE for interesting contests... i dunno whether it's interesting enuff for u...

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Winning Slogan / Tiebreaker- Sports


PG Tips is my half time cuppa because...
... On the terrace or by the telly, PG Tips hits the spot, just liek Pele!


Say why your team deserves to win … (20 words max)
... like Persil we always work hard to get the best results and try and keep a clean sheet!


I love Old Spice because... (12 words max)
... Brazilians dribble, Mexicans wave but Old Spice is what discernign fans crave
... smooth, refreshing with cut-throat precision, outstanding performance beats all opposition
... striking strength to the final hurrah, who wears wins, it's wunderbar!


I wear my team kit with pride because.. ( 15 words max)
... our team's nt blessed with expertise, but ladies love our sexy knees
... can't score, rarely win, but we sport our kits 'till the cows come in
... this ancient prop forward, battered and numb, Sure maintains his coolness when contesting the scrum!
...we are old and slightly saggy, but we have fun, send kit that's baggy.
...great aspirations can be achieved through sheer perspiration - that's for sure!


I want to watch England play at three home games because
... Sensational results home or away, Walkers and Co-op Match of the Day

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I find this blogger an inspiration and is definitely worth following. I've became a subscriber too, so please keep me updated. thanks once again.

Tam
www.gofastek.com