Contest
Tips
Tools
Winning Slogan/Tiebreaker
Words
  
CLICK HERE for interesting contests... i dunno whether it's interesting enuff for u...

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Winning Slogan / Tiebreaker - Cinema

I'd make my home a Hoover home because...
... Only Hoover could ‘Hammer’ this house of horrors
... Giving Hoover a twirl, changes this Mrs Mop to Wonder Girl!
... In my ‘Tomorrow's World’ I could enjoy ‘Play for Today’


Piper Heidsieck and Showbiz make a great pair because…
... They both sparkle with star quality
... Piper Heidsieck's sparkling fun is a star turn, second to none
... They both have vitality and star quality


I think James Bond uses a Parker Jotter because…
... Bond separates men from boys, Parker separates men from toys


James Bond's next assignment should be…
... Decoding the secret of Smirnoff's liquid treasure,giving Bond undiluted pleasure
... From 'Russia with Love' again, like Smirnoff, we never mind repeats
... Inviting me (it seems absurd) to share his Smirnoff - shaken not stirred
... Joining me for thrills 'Galore', with the 'Bond' who needs 'Moore'!
... Pushing my trolley to Safeway's till, it's wonky - licensed to kill!
... Smirnoff and Tonic (great double bill) - the Russian connection, licensed to thrill.
... Take a secret peak, as to why Smirnoff tastes unique
... To catch a Black Russian, Smirnoff's the name, blending the game
... To find who sent the Smirnoff from 'Russia with Love'
... To rid the world of unpure spirits
... Try leaving a bottle of Smirnoff unopened - mission impossible!


James Bond's next assignment should be…
... Ensuring Smirnoff vodka's reputation isn't 'Shaken or Stirred' by imitation


I think James Bond uses a Parker Jotter because…
... The action man from Goldeneye, does not wait for ink to dry!


I think it would be cool to win a camcorder the Tesco and Old Jamaica Ginger Beer hot shots competition...
...Camcorders capture Jamaican spice, Tesco's canned cool runnings of life
... I'd be cool, calm and projected


Quadrophenia is the greatest British youth film ever made because…
... Adolescent memories fade too fast, Quadrophenia ensured they last.


I want to watch Toy Story on Comet's home cinema TVs because…
... It's a pro-logically surround sound investment of movie magic.


I would like to win a Klingon Feast in Las Vegas because…
... Heineken makes the 'Star' scene no 'Trek' at all.


The force is strong in me because…
... Pepsi Cola, Walkers to eat, watching movies, a proper treat.


My favourite Star Wars character is… because…
... Luke Skywalker because he thinks Kwik to become the Saver of the day


I would like to be a Jedi Knight because
... Like Woolworths, I'd be light years ahead in the 'store wars'


I'd love to go to Warners World in Germany because…
... Action, adventure, lots more besides, putting my towel down makes me first on the rides


Doritos movie premiers are great because...
... Great movies tonight at eight - Doritos Premier Films, its a date
... I’m the first to savour the premier flavour
... They’re cool, original, ideal, spicy, exciting and simply ‘unreel’
... Directors perfect them for film buff selection
... They catch your attention, so then you watch them
... From ‘Casablanca’ to ‘Rio’ every movie buff loves Doritos tasty trio
... I always get my movie kicks with Doritos first time groovy flicks
... Doritas tastefully carry the show - supported by Forbouys - always in the know
... With a taste for the occasion, each opening’s a celebration
... Like Doritos munchy flavours, they put stars in your eyes
... Lights, action - Doritos are the main attraction


Where would you like to make a movie and why? ...
... On the moon: The location shots will be out of this world


For quality and taste I always choose Asda British sausages because…
... Lights, camera, action, British bangers are Asda's star attraction
... They're an all star cost that's unsurpassed
... They're just the ticket for tasty snacks, Oscar winning sausage packs!
... Value, taste, meaty, lean, - only the best get through Asda's screen


Scotch cassettes star in my movies because…
... They outclass the best and outlast the rest
... I would like to own a Toshiba home video system because…
... It would be like a trip to the cinema in the comfort of my home


My name for a film staring Princes spreads would be…
... Liz Taylor story - (only 'paste' you'll see me with)
... Rightspread revisited
... The 'Butty' professors


Diet Coke and movies go together because…
... Lights, Camera, Action, Diet Coke's the star attraction
... Alongside Cruise and Swayze, Diet Coke drives me crazy
... Bogart, Redford, Monroe, Bacall, Diet Coke toasts them all
... Both are a big hit in Cannes
... Diet Coke is a blockbuster of a drink
... Diet Coke's appeal and zing, even outshines Michelle and Kim
... Diet Coke's classic tingle, makes movie magic multilingual
... Enjoyment is the name of the game
... I can taste the great, whilst enjoying a great taste
... If the films in bad taste, your Cola won't be
... It always outdoes its competitors at the box office
... Movies are fantasy and Diet Coke is the real thing
... Sparkling performances I find, increase enjoyment when combined
... That's the ultimate taste in entertainment ever
... The fun just keeps bubbling on
... They are simply the best
... They are sparkling and refreshing products of the '90's
... They refresh and excite body and soul making an entirety
... They top the scale in good taste
... They're both full of sparkle and entertainment
... They're fizzy, exciting and cool
... What's on the reel is the real thing


I would like to poppet to the movies with a friend free for a year because...
... 'From Poppets with love' comes 'A view to fulfil' my greatest desire
... I really, really, really want to Zig ah Zag ahhh!
... She has this Fatal Attraction for my Poppets and would Die Hard to get them
... Such a sweet and thrilling thing, would really make Zig's eyeballs swing
... Weekly watching with Poppet pack, like Arnie says - I'll Poppet back


Say why you want to go the the Oscar ceremony…
... Political speeches, costumes brief, Outstanding joy, overwhelming grief, the players assemble bearing souls, Desperate to own the figure of gold


I would like to visit California because…
... Hollywood hills from Tesco tills, would be the fruit of smaller bills


I would like to eat my Cadbury's Eclairs in Bel Air because…
... After the weekly grind, this sweetie needs to unwind
... Amongst the glamour, glitz and action, Cadbury's Eclairs are the star attraction
... I would pie 'n' mix with the Hollywood chicks
... Mingling with millionaires, I'll share my mints if they share theirs
... They are the twentieth century chox


To win a holiday in Hollywood would light up my day because...
... A Goldwyn pack or the Goldwyn state, a Goldwyn opportunity to celebrate
... Camcorder memories, breathtaking sights, and Hollywood stars displayed in lights

... Famous faces, fabulous sights, moments to treasure with Ultra Lights
... From camera to action, from prizes to flights, from dream to reality, with Benson’s delights
... I’d have a famous time in California, thanks to Benson & Hedges - a star performer
... It’s Ultra amazing, my Ultra day dream, LA style, Ultra supreme
... Like Benson & Hedges, it’s second to none, thrills and luxury rolled into one
... Star studded city from the pack with flair, Hollywood and B&H, the perfect pair
... This package of pleasure’s an increasing blend, of action and glamour, beginning to end
... Whether home or abroad, the gold B&H packet is my academy award


If I was in LA drinking Carlsberg I would…
... Be singing I never felt more like swigging the booze
... Buy a drink for two local girls, Beverley Hills and Holly Wood


If Holly wood
... RE -45' D
... Rock like Haley knowing Carlsberg had the bill


Hollywood is a star attraction because…
... The silver screen can make you a star, but only the planets know how far!


My co-star in a big Hollywood movie presented by Berkley Superkings would be … because…
... Burt Reynolds - Berkley’s would guarantee the greatest smokey cannonball run, filtering the best excitement and action all rolled into one
... Busby Berkley - Like his namesake Berkley cigarettes, his films always gave quality, luxury and value for money. Berkley the Superking of Hollywood
... Danny De Vito - Big stars come in small packages. We would light up the screen and have a Superking-size success
... Demi Moore - With her gorgeous body and beautiful face, I would need a Berkley to return my heart to normal
... Fred Astaire - Cool and inspirational, smooth and debonair, with Fred and Berkley Menthol, I’d be walking on air
... George Formby - Whilst he’s cleaning windows, I’ll be smoking Berkley
... Harrison Ford - I have great taste, he has quality to spare - Berkley Superkings have both - an Oscar winning affair
... Hugh Grant - Like my favourite cigarette, he’s tall, slim, smooth and sophisticated and unlike other superstars, available at a much fairer price
... My Mother - At 80 and after ten children, this leading lady still has more class and style than anything tinseltown can match
... My Wife - If the scriptwriter agrees, I might manage to get a few words in
My Wife Doreen - She is my leading lady and the ‘light of my life’
... Robbie Coltrane - He is extra large, cool and smooth - like the Superkings taste we both approve
... Sylvester ‘Rocky’ Stallone - Superstar and Superking, knock spots off their rivals in or out of the ring
... Tina Turner - With Berkley and Tina, I’m doubly impressed, both smouldering and smooth -they’re simply the best!
... Whoopi Goldberg - Packed with style, panache, and flair - twenty reasons beyond compare, Superkings presented as Berldey invented - tipped as the best Hollywood premiere


If you were to remake a famous film staring Dolmio Sauce what would you call it...
... A Dish Called Wonder
... 1001 Dolmio Creations
... A Fistful of Dolmio (Spaghetti Western)
... A Jar Is Born
... A View To A Meal
... Anthony and Cleopasta
... Dolmio Grande - A Spaghetti Western
... From Dolmio With Love
... Goodbye Mr Chips
... Goodbye Mr Chips, Hello Papa Dolmio
... Guess What's Coming For Dinner
... Hello Dollymio
... Oh For A Few Dolmios More
... Pastahlanca
... Plate It Again, Sam!
... Plateful Attraction
... Shakespeare's "Pasta-Piece" "Dolmio And Julue Ate"
... Surround The Whirls In 80 Ways
... The Goodmother
... The Six Million Dolmio Man
... To Stir With Love


I think Cliffhanger is this year's number 1 action movie because…
... Quality, value, equally shared, Chronicle and Marriort perfectly paired
... The excitement doesn't stop for a minute. I got so carried away I thought l was in it!


Describe Walls Feast Bar and the film you saw at the cinema…
... A foul politician, two fledglings and vultures of the press cause havoc in this merry lark
... Feast - A chilling tale of crunchy biscuit, smothered by toffee and chocolate ice cream captured in chocolate
... Film: The Birdcage - Two gay lovebirds’ cosy nest is disturbed when they pretend to be straight


I would like to capture the spirit of the American West by…
... Feeling the history, breathing the air, exploring traditions beyond compare


Dolmio Pasta Sauce is the star ingredient in my kitchen because…
... Its appeal is "Universal" and its taste is "Paramount"
... No "Casualty" for 'Tools and Sauces", it "Masterminds" "Blockbuster" courses!
...Produce Dolmio - 'pan' meat - 'zoom' to table - 'action' - eat!
... A prize performer in cuisine, Dolmio always steals the scene!
... Like Pisa - it's always on the list
... Super'smashin' 'simply great' - bullseye scored with every plate
... Forget Hoffman, Cruise and Swayze - Dolmio drives my tastebuds crazy
... Natural ingredients, guaranteed to please, Italian cuisine without any E's
... It is simply Supernovapastarrtficexpertdolmiocious
... Dolmio is the only Safeway to have a Saucy Italian



My own lightsaber would be out of this world because... (15 words max)
... a galaxy of entertaining bliss, sweet beans are made of this
... a gift from the Sith signed by Lee, could turn the darker side to gLee
... a good side raider for space in-Vader
... a Jedi knight I would be, and feel the force inside of me
... a klever klloggs like Yoga I'll be with the light protecting me
... A Jedi without a lightsaber is like Honey Loops without milk
... a light breakfast is good for you
... a ray of light my Star wars delight I will treasure for life
... a trainee Jedi needs a snap, crackle and popping weapon as well as breakfast
... after a bowl of Snap, Crackle and Pop, I could blast my way into the next universe


I like Beauty and the Beast because..
... It's the loveliest, magicest Disney film: I pretend I'm Belle

No comments: