Contest
Tips
Tools
Winning Slogan/Tiebreaker
Words
  
CLICK HERE for interesting contests... i dunno whether it's interesting enuff for u...

Monday, June 22, 2009

Winning Slogan / Tiebreaker - 'Clean'


I love to spring clean because...(no more than 8 words)
... no longer a chore, bye dirt ever more!
... every time it comes back to shine.
... clean everyday to keep htose cobwebs away.
... it's time to blitz those children's pits!
... it's no Winter fad cleaning my dirty pad.
... clean throne to be goddess of the home!
... it's no Winter fad cleaning my dirty pad.
... clean throne to be goddess of the home.
... it's time to say bye to grime.
... it makes me feel fresh, wild and wonderful!
... it puts a spring clean in my step!
... it brings the frsh outside in!


I'm in the pink with Vanish because…
... I'm driving the car of the future today, as Vanish drives those stains away
... Like Lady Macbeth, I cursed that damn spot, added some Vanish, it shifted the lot
... Since Vanish became my 'partner in grime', we've made 'clean getaways' every time
... 'Motor’vated by the claim, I KAnnot resist letting Vanish take the strain
... 'Spotting' the difference, KA'nt be ignored, stains all Vanish while colour's restored
... A powerful 'pink' me up, hard to beat, Vanish puts me in the driving seat
... A safe stain remover for my clothing collection, Vanish - the very pink of perfection
... Applying 'car’ful attention to dirt, stains, pollution, Vanish and KA 'appear' the perfect solution
... As the 'driving force' in my washing machine, it removes stains and keeps clothes clean
... Be it pink or white, heavy or light, Vanish In-Wash gets it bright
... Concentrated power forces the grime to retreat, renders scrubbing brush obsolete
... Either colours or whites, if there's a stain to banish, think pink- think Vanish
... EureKA, what a find, Vanish has taken a load off my mind
... Everything's looking rosy with a KAleidscope of Spotless colours and pink KAmations for me
... Flushed with success and a spotless reputation, at affordable prices Vanish wins an ovation
... For a guaranteed winning line, forget the lottery; it's Vanish each time
... For stain removal second to none, Vanish it and it's going, going, gone
... For stained coloured or white, whatever my plight, Vanish is my washday pink knight
... For stains and marks the best by far- did it remove the R from Kar?
... Forget the jewellery chocolates and mink, this gentle giant frees me from the sink
... High and low I searched in vain, yes it's gone, there is no
... I 'car'n’t afford to scrub my gear 'tyre’lessly
... I Banish stains and ground in dirt, with this new In Wash - a snow white shirt
... I blush with pride knowing stubborn stains just KAn't hide
... I can see clearly now the stains are gone
... I get stain release, without elbow grease
... I let vanish take the strain, sorry stain
... I live alone in a Vanish packet, please send me a KA, bouquet and straight jacket!
... I'm shocked pinker than any flower, by Vanish's stain removal power
... It 'drives' stains out, keeps colours true its disappearing act is af'ford'able too
... It 'wheelie' does spruce up your gear, clothes come up roses when Vanish is near
... It drives out stubborn stains without delay; leaving me free for a clean get-away
... It makes all our colours pure, Vanish surely is the cure
... It removes stains as if by magic, knowing it's safe on delicate fabric
... It's ingrained in my brain, it's the best for stains
... It's not harsh or abrasive, just softly persuasive
... It's strong, unbeatable, reliable and true, if only Vanish made men too!
... It's the pink of perfection for wash- selection
... It's the truth without a doubt, there's no stain it KAnt get out
... Its rosy glow malts my laundry so bright, no more rewashing, just spotless delights
... Its safe cleaning power makes clothes look new, so on your weight!
... Kids and ketchup, hubby and oil, feet up, no more toil
... Life's looking rosy with clothes stain-free, Vanish makes washing loads easier for me
... Like Barbara KArtland, romance queen, Vanish keeps me squeaky clean
... Motorvated by stains and grime, Vanish works wonders time after time
... New Vanish has got the formula cracked, the rest can't do the disappearing act
... No more frantic scrubbing in sink, with Vanish in-wash products, I'm tickled pink
... No prewash, rewash, fuss or mess, gentle and easy it does the job best
... Performance and value mean a great deal, but the KA would be a stainless steal
... Pink is the colour; Vanish is the flame, my washing's spotless, stain busting is its game
... Pink is the colour; Vanish is the name, winning stain removal, I'm in the game
... Powder and liquid attack ground-in grime, stains get Karried away every time
... Quality, economy, power and precision, makes washday with Vanish an easy decision
... Responsive to lifestyles and stains of today Vanish is super-efficient in every way
... Seldom seen clothes so clean, until I put Vanish in my machine
... Stains all gone, I'm blushing with pride, more leisure time to go for a ride
... Stains and marks get clean away when I put wheels in motion the Vanish way
... Stains are 'driven'out, grime – not a trace, I rest my case
... Stains are banished, washing's clean, life for me is such a dream
... Stains did a disappearing act, Vanish had tile magic others lacked
... Stains disappear with a little immersion, I'm pink with pleasure, not red with exertion
... Stubborn stains dramatically disappear, but whites remain bright and colours clear
... Stubborn stains KAnt 'make me blue
... Super Vanish and the superb Ford KA - could even knock spots off a Jaguar
... Superb results achieved with ease, thanks to Vanish expertise
... The big pink grime buster, saves my shirt from being a duster
... The family 'KA'hoots and cheers, 'cos with stain free clothes they're in 'The Gear'
... The stain-removing in-KA-nation, guarantees transformation,
... effortless shifting grime, my gentle giant at washing time
... The stains have gone, my whites are white, the washing's done clean, fresh and bright
... The washing's done, life looks rosy, disappearing in the KA, oh so posey
... The whites are bright, the colours glow, Sainsbury's keep the prices low
... There's no illusion when stains disappear, my Vanish is magic, that's perfectly clear
... There's no stain left unturned at the scene of the grime.
... Those stubborn stains that made me feel miffed, like Ford's nippy KA, Vanish can shift
... Two little children - all that grime, trust Vanish to make it disappear every time
... Vanish does the dirty time after time, showing the red KArd to stains and grime
... Vanish drives out stains every day while me and my KA get dean away
... Vanish drives out stains made every day while Ford's KA gets clean away
... Vanish has zero tolerance for grime and any stain, they lose, I gain
... Vanish is affordable, fast, flowery; fresh, stains are KA-put, first time success
... Vanish miraculously gets into gear, accelerating making stains disappear
... Vanish performance second to none, just like the KA, my number one
... Vanish quickly made me a fan, washing everything 'spick' in a really short 'span'
... Vanish shifts like no other can, keeps my laundry 'spink and span'
... Washday blues are a thing of the past, a bright new future is forKAst
... Washday blues just disappear - AbraKAdabra
... Washday blues no longer exist, now Vanish is top of my shopping list
... Whatever my gear, stains disappear- just like the KA, it's superior by far
... Whatever the challenge, if soiling remains, with my Vanishing treatment, it's kaput stains
... Whatever the challenge, whatever the grime, it’s the perfect finish every time
... Whatever the challenge, whatever the grime, that stain just Vanishes every time
... When driving my KA, the cares of the day, like my stains melt away
... When stubborn stains threaten your KA-ma, a touch of Vanish makes light of the drama
... Whichever Vanish product I choose, it's tough on stains but easy to me
... Whites are whiter, colours are brighter, just adding vanish makes my wash load lighter
... Whites are whiter, colours blazing, the difference with Vanish is truly amazing
... Whites look phenomenal, staining has gone, outlay is nominal, colours live on
... With brilliant whites in my spinner, I'm motorvated to drive a winner
... With no more stains to worry about, we enjoy our life getting out and about
... With stain removal that KAn't be beat, Vanish puts me in the driving seat
... You KAn't go wrong - even on colours, effortless cleaning, less work for us mothers

No comments: