Contest
Tips
Tools
Winning Slogan/Tiebreaker
Words
  
CLICK HERE for interesting contests... i dunno whether it's interesting enuff for u...

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Winning Slogan / Tiebreaker - Slim


I deserve a new look for 1998 with Weight Watchers from Heinz because...
... Thanks to Heinz I'm now a winner, every day getting thinner.
... They motorvate this lumpy lassie to gain herself a classy chassis.
... My just desserts for watching weight, look good - with Heinz to 'motor'vate.
... Thirty-something student remodelling career, needs lighter lean body and updated gear
... Mini on the waist, maxi on the taste


I love Asda Good For You because... (max 20)
... having the 'Low How' on healthy eating, these 'Flab-u-less' meals take some beating!


I like Weight Watchers Cereal because... ( 15 words max)
... it's delicious, nutrious, fun to indulge, I welcome the flavour and banish the bulge


Tattinger’s champagnes are the epitome of elegance because… (15 words maximum) … delicious at dawn, decadent at dinner, for cool sophistication Tattinger’s a winner!


I think that FLORA range of products are great because...
... Flora products and cyling trips make healthy hearts and slimmer hips

1 comment:

joy said...


Smiles are the best medicine. Visit my site for more information and have a good day. Cheers.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net