Contest
Tips
Tools
Winning Slogan/Tiebreaker
Words
  
CLICK HERE for interesting contests... i dunno whether it's interesting enuff for u...

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Winning Slogan / Tiebreaker - PC


I would like to win a laptop with Tampax Compak because... ( 12 max)
... both confirm that popular adage, good things come ina small package.


I'd love to win a Multimedia Computer because...
... Disc-tinctive variety and visual display, like Kellogg's each 'Byte' I'd enjoy data day
... With this Kellogg's 'serial' for my little mites, they'll certainly download all of their 'Bytes'
... I've 96 reasons, all of them Gr-reat, Hey! Beautiful world let's communicate
... Computer-literate? Not a clue, but I long to be a clever K'llogs too.
... Like crunching Kelloggs da-ta-day it would put a smile on my visual display


I want to surf the net because...
... I would like to give it bash, like Whoopie Goldberg and Jumping Jack Flash
... Headway converted, software inserted, brain cells alerted, boredom deserted.
... Computing my hobby, saving my goal, with Lloyds and Toshiba, I've total control.

If I won a home computer during the next summer break I would use it to...
... Swap for a fishing rod, I prefer bites to bytes.
... Write my name in big letters.
... Compute the perfect solution to rid my brother of his sock pollution.
... Perfection.
... Distraction!


I enjoy using Expert Software because…
... Expert's tuition is so clear that learning is child's play for this old dear


I enjoy using Expert Software because…
... No more tacky, cheap mistakes, CD difference an Expert makes


I enjoy using Expert Software because…
... From making cards to playing chess, we can all become experts by using the best


I've clicked on to Pick O The Vine Tomatoes because…
... They upgrade salads, enhance chips and are even compatible with my kids.
... These come packed with flavour in every byte.
... My memory rams home the message - they are megabytes better.
... They give laptop snacks megabyte appeal and tastily format a memorable meal.
... For a menu with appeal, they're the highlight of the meal.


I choose Traxdata because…
... I need security.


I enjoy using syracuse language systems software because ...
... with the computer my tutor and fun and games to play, learning is easy the Syracuse way.


A "For Dummies" book is a bright idea because…
... From disc to tape, from bit to by'te, a Dummies book will provide the light
... Computing explained as clearly as poss, for those who don't know their RAM from their DOS!
... Consult the Dummy, press the keys, I'm in charge with perfect ease
... I 'enter' and 'exit' without really knowing, whether I'm actually coming or going
... When lost in jargon and each step's a bungle, they guide you through the computer jungle
... When megabytes meet micro brain, a 'Dummies' guide can make it plain


Daddies and HP sauce range is number one because…
... It’ s the message in a bottle understood by every tongue
... A little squirt on parade, halts the charge of the 'byte' brigade
... Daddies boys are always spoilt for taste
... HP's paid off when kids give their Daddies a squeeze
... Normal service is consumed as soon as possible
... Saucy and nice - they put life in my spice
... Tastier dinners, snacks and lunch, it packs more power than Bruno's punch!
... Their mega taste is enough to launch a thousand chips
... There's no posher nosh, for so little dosh
... When it comes to making perfect sauce, the art belongs to Daddies


I know it's time for Australian Cheddar when…
... I download from downunder!
... I need something tasty for my lap top!
... I need that Great Australian Bight!
... I want a byte with my silicon chips!
... I want something better than a Big Mac and chips!
... I've been surfing and need a mega-byte
... It's key that I input a delightful taste!
... My kids say PC means "Please, Cheese!"
... My mouse needs a mega-bite!
... My mouse says I need to trade my keyboard for a cheeseboard!
... My tummy rumbles Down Under!


I want to go to Computercamp because…
... I've got the bug and I would like a top raTE SCOre in my exams


My favourite way of eating fish fingers is…
... Crammed inside a buttered cob, I say "cool", mum says "yob"!
... Lick my lips, take a big bite, teatime is really great tonight
... Around the campfire with my chums, nothing left but full up tums
... Input Birds Eyes greatest digits, program completed, hunger deleted
... Off a plate since reaching four, before that mainly off the floor!
... With a bite and a swallow, and more to follow


I buy my computer magazine at John Menzies because…
... Keywords Menzies shoppers learn - 'enter’, ‘select’ ‘save’,’return’


Princes meat the challenge every time because…
... Can-venient meals of value undefeated, key-in "Princes" and hunger's deleted
... Princes meats are really yum and only cost Amiga sum
... Princes prime 'programs' - easy to learn enter 'Kwik Save' - 'Save' -'Return'
... Candelit dinner, family invasion, Princes are 'programmed' for every occasion
... For busy mums - sheer paradise, quality meat at 'Amiga' price
... I monitored the range... input - nutritious, family feedback... keyword -delicious
... One 'byte' you Kwikly 'disc'over, you're a Princes input lover!
... Tastee sensashun, meens evry bytes an edukashun

No comments: